The World DanceSport Federation (WDSF)
covers the interests of more than 4 Millions athletes on 5 continents. It monitors the development of competitive dancing throughout the world and initiates close ties between people and nations.
ID Cards - $ 15
Process for WDSF ID Application
The procedure for processing WDSF ID cards is as follows:
COMPLETE APPLICATION AT THE WDSF WEBSITE
- Go online to: www.worlddancesport.org/cards,
- Click on ATHLETES.
- Click on ID-Card.
- Click on start here and it will take you to the WDSF ID-Card Application Form.
- For new ID card applications, ignore the “WDSF Member ID Number” leave blank. If you have a MIN number, please enter on this line.
- On the “National License Number” line, enter your USA Dance membership number.
- Print Completed Application
WITH THE PRINTED APPLICATION (Form contains 2 pages)
- Signature of athlete required at the bottom of both pages.
- Scan each page separately in jpg format.
- One digital color passport head photo required in jpg, at least 330 x 400px (must have light, solid color background).
- Scan athlete's passport in color and jpg format. (Note, must be passport - driver’s license not acceptable.)
NOTE: If the athlete is a minor:
- Signature of parent or legal guardian, required on page two (2).
- Scan parents' or legal guardian's passport, in color and jpg format and send with athlete’s passport.
After completing the online process and printing your forms, signing and scanning your passport photo
MAKE PAYMENT TO USA DANCE
SEND COMPLETED INFORMATION TO DANCESPORT VP
You may scan all documents in jpg format, plus payment receipt and email (remember the photo has very specific size requirements, 330 x 400px minimum) to email@example.com
Include: signed application - passport photo - copy of receipt
Please call if you have any questions or have issues with any of the online procedures (Stan Andrews 217.454.8879).
You may also mail payment by check in $15.00 US dollars, made payable to USA Dance.
Mail all documents with payment to mailing address below. Mailing documents and payment will take several days to complete your application for a WDSF ID. All documents must be received before the application process can be completed and accepted by WDSF.
Dr. Stan Andrews
11 Southern Drive
Decatur, IL 62521
Current WDSF Adjudicator, PD, and Chairman License Renewal
Do not pay these fees if you are applying for a WDSF License. You must have been approved by the DanceSport Council. You may apply by contacting: Stan Andrews, VP of DanceSport- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WDSF License - $125 USD
If you currently hold a WDSF License and would like to renew.
PD License - $125 USD
If you currently hold a Professional Division License and would like to renew.
Chair License - $60 USD
If you currently hold a WDSF Chair License and would like to renew.